Children’s matters can be difficult on everyone involved especially trying to work out what living arrangements are in the best interests of your children.


We can provide you with advice and representation in assisting you to negotiate the care of the children through either a Parenting Plan, mediation or Consent Orders.


If you are unable to reach an agreement about your children’s living arrangements and other matters we have extensive experience representing parties in court . 

We also can help grandparents who want to negotiate or bring an application in court to have time  with grandchildren or have grandchildren live with them.